Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Supernatural - Favorite 3rd Episode - Poll


I'm calling yesterday's poll a bit early tonight, but the polls are still open until midnight, Midwest US time. Our standings right now for Favorite Second Episode are:

Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester with 30% of the vote
Good God Y'All is in second with 18.7%

Things were definitely closer than the blow out of the season premiere contest. Today and tomorrow we vote on our favorite third episode. This is one of the toughest for me because 4 of the 6 are in my top 30 episodes, including Dead in the Water which made Supernatural appointment TV for me. What's your favorite? Will it be a threepeat for season 4 this time? I'd say season 4 has a better chance of winning here again than in the fourth episode contest, but I've been wrong with these polls before.

Dead in the Water
Bloodlust
Bad Day at Black Rock
In the Beginning
Free to be You and Me
The Third Man

Don't forget to leave your comments about your choice and why or rank them all. Comments make for great discussion and helps speed hellatus along. Thanks for playing with us and Happy Voting!




Screencap by Supernatural Fans Online
My blog
SPN Asylum
SPoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment