Saturday, June 11, 2011

Supernatural - Favorite 10th Episode - Poll

The 8th episode poll is about to close and it is no surprise that Changing Channels won with 52% of the vote. A Very Supernatural Christmas came in second with 36% of the vote so the remaining 12% was shared by the other 4 episodes. On an interesting note, Bugs got one vote so all episodes have officially been favorited by someone. I'm leaning towards the people felt sorry for it theory myself.

Today's list of 10th episodes comes without detailed commentary because I need to watch a couple of them again before I do my ranking. However, I think they are vastly superior to many of the episodes in recent polls. My bet is that Abandon All Hope takes the prize although I'm leaning towards Asylum myself. Happy voting! Comments are a cool day in the midst of a sweltering summer.

10th episodes:

Asylum
Hunted
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Heaven and Hell
Abandon All Hope
Caged Heat



Screencap by Supernatural Caps
My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

Previous Winners:
Lazarus Rising (season 4)
Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester (season 4)
Bad Day at Black Rock (season 3)
The End (season 5)
Simon Said (season 2)
Skin (season 1)
The Usual Suspects (season 2)
Changing Channels (season 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment