Sunday, June 5, 2011

Supernatural - Favorite 5th Episode - Poll


Well, Supernatural fans we are almost 1/4 of the way through our Supernatural episodes polls. So far we've had overwhelming winners. The fourth episode was no exception with The End winning with a whopping 62% of the vote so far, a far bigger margin than any other episode. A distant second was Weekend at Bobby's with 20%. Both excellent episodes in my opinion.

This round we have fifth episode polls. It's a contest that I have no trouble at all picking who I am going to vote for, but I have a very hard time knowing which one will win. I predict the votes will be more even this round, but I've been wrong before. Choices include:

Bloody Mary
Simon Said
Bedtime Stories
Monster Movie
Fallen Idols
Live Free or Twihard





Screencap by Supernatural Caps
SPN Asylum
My blog
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment