Monday, June 6, 2011

Supernatural - Favorite 6th Episode - Poll


Yesterday saw our closest contest yet with Simon Said at 29% and Monster Movie (21%) and Bloody Mary (20%) behind it. All 3 good choices in my opinion. Today's vote is different for me since 3 of the 6 episodes are on my least favorite list and one skirts very close by. It's makes voting fairly painless but not ranking. How do you rank in shades of Ugh? I hope you find these episodes more palatable. And remember, comments are the sprinkles on the ice cream sundae of life.

Choices are:

Skin
No Exit
Red Sky at Morning
Yellow Fever
I Believe the Children are Our Future
You Can't Handle the Truth




Screencaps by Supernatural Fans Online
SPN Asylum
My Blog
SpoilerTV

Previous Poll Winners:

Lazarus Rising (season 4)
Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester (season 4)
Bad Day at Black Rock (season 3)
The End (season 5)
Simon Said (season 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment