Thursday, June 7, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 1E - Polls


Another round done and four more episodes advance to round 2 easily: Swan Song, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Abandon All Hope, and The Song Remains the Same. What didn't remain the same was my perfect prediction record. I went with My Heart Will Go On instead. That makes me 15 out of 16 now, but there may be a close vote today too. Episodes leaving the contest include: The Real Ghostbusters, Shadow (which had 38% of the vote), The Kids are Alright, and My Heart Will Go On. So sorry to say goodbye to TKAA already.

Today we are taking a small break from our Favorite Quotes nominations to nominate your favorite episode title. You DO NOT have to like the episode, just its name. This nomination form will stay open for one week and we will do the actual poll towards the end of the summer. Happy voting, nominating, and commenting!

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form















Screencap bySupernatural Fans Online

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment