Thursday, September 20, 2012

Supernatural - Ultimate Episode Round 4B - Polls



Consider my prediction brackets busted. Yesterday's polls were brutal on me as the hardest choice I made went against me. Moving on to round 5 will be Bad Day at Black Rock, Swan Song (by 8 votes), Changing Channels and All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2. This means we say goodbye to Death's Door, Mystery Spot (sniff), The Monster at the End of This Book, and The End (sniff). Today's polls are bound to cause some difficulty to both my predictions and my hopes too as again some of my favorite episodes are competing against each other. I guess either way I'll win in those polls, but the final four is going to look wildly different than what I expected. How are your predictions going? Hopefully better than mine as we get ready to head into round 5. Don't forget quotes for Good God Y'All, an often overlooked season 5 episode and as always happy voting!

List of episodes in contest
Print your own bracket.
Contest results so far
Season 1 Quote Nominations Form
Season 2 Quote Nominations Form
Season 3 Quote Nominations Form












Screencap by  Home of the Nutty

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment