Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Supernatural - 8.02 - What's Up Tiger Mommy? - Quotes



What's Up, Tiget Mommy? was not quite as snarky as most Supernatural episodes, but we did get interesting characters who knew how to deliver a line. What were your favorites? Don't forget to nominate your top 2 for the favorite quotes contest in the summer.


Funny/Snarky quotes:



10. Benny: "The way I hear it you two hit Monsterland and Hot Wings here took off. I figure he owes you some back story."
9. WW: "Oh relax Dan, I'm not going to steal your prophet."
8. Crowley: "Listen to Moose, Squirrel."
7. Dean: "What do you think Brainiac? Think you can swing it?" Linda: "Of course he can swing it if the bumper stickers on my Previa mean anything."
6. Sam: "Yeah uh, you too short stop. Keeps the demons out." Linda: "Fine." Dean: "Really?" Linda: "What? Like it's my first tattoo."
5. Sam: "That's okay. That's okay. We've just gotta…come up with a plan B." Crowley: "And what pray tell could possibly have been plan A? Take the prophet to the most dangerous place on earth. Memorize the tablet and then va-moose. Hello boys."
4. Samandriel: "Excuse me, Miss. Hi my name's Sama….Alfie. I'm an angel." Linda: "Who works at Wiener Hut?"
3. Crowley: "Alright, the moon." Dean: "You're bidding the moon?" Crowley: "Yeah, I claimed it for hell. You think a man named Buzz gets to go into space without making a deal?"
2. WW: "Well I am the right hand of a god after all. Plutus specifically." Dean: "Is that even a planet anymore?"
1. Dean: "Plan C tanked." Crowley: "Maybe you should try Plan D for dumba**."


Mytharc/Story-moving quotes:

5. Dean: "You're chasing the magic rock." Samandriel: "We protect the Word of God." Dean: "Well awesome job so far uh Alfie." Samandriel: "Well actually my name is Samandriel." Dean: "Let's just stick with Alfie."
4. Cas: "I ran away." Dean: "You ran away?" Cas: "I had to." Dean: "That's your excuse for leaving me with those gorilla wolves." Cas: "Dean.." Dean: "You bailed out and what? Went camping? I prayed to you Cas - every night." Cas: "I know." Dean: "You know and you didn't…what the hell's wrong with you?" Cas: 'I'm an angel in a land of abominations. There have been things hunting me from the moment we arrived." Dean: "Join the club." Cas: "These are not just monsters Dean. They're Leviathan. I have a price on my head and I've been trying to stay one step ahead of them to…to keep them away from you. That's why I ran. Just leave me please." Benny: "Sounds like a plan. Let's roll."
3. Dean: "Hold on. Hold on. Cas, we're getting out of here. We're going home." Cas: "Dean I can't." Dean: "You can. Benny tell him." Benny: "Purgatory has an escape hatch but I've got no idea if it's angel friendly."
2. Dean: "Hey, how'd you do that reverse exorcism thing?" Sam: "Just said the verse backwards."
1. Linda: "And Crowley is the one who kidnapped you?" Kevin: "Yeah, he needs me to translate a stupid tablet so he can take over the universe or something."

Emotional quotes:

5. Sam: "Dean were you really going to uh…" Dean: "What? Slit soccer mom's throat? Yeah I was. I wish I had." Sam: "Dean." Dean: "It was Crowley Sam. It doesn't matter what meatsuit he's in. I should have knifed him. I mean yeah it would have sucked and I would have hated myself but what's one more nightmare right…..It seem a little quiet in there to you?"
4. Linda: "Oh no, no. The last time that angels tried to help my son I watched them die and Kevin went missing for a year. So no offense but I'm going to take my chances with them."
3. Sam: "Ms. Tran, all due respect, Dean's right. Crowley, he's not just a killer. He trades in torment and if he can find a way to separate your soul from you he'll take that soul to hell and…and roast it 'til there's nothing left but black smoke. Look it's best if you let us handle this." Linda: "I understand but it's not my soul I'm worried about. It's my son's."
2. Dean: "Let me bottom line it for you. I'm not leaving here without you. Understand?" Cas: "I understand."
1. Sam: "Huh…well." Dean: "No. Say it and I will kill you, your children, and your grandchildren." Sam: "Okay, okay."......Dean: "He didn't mean it Baby."



Screencaps by Supernatural Fans Online

My blog
SPN Asylum
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment