Monday, January 14, 2013

Supernatural - Song-to-Scene - Round 5 - Poll


I have to admit that I am startled by the turn of events here. I thought I knew which 4 would be in the final four, but I was only half right. Definitely the most wrong I've been in all of the winter hiatus contests. I am equally shocked that the polls weren't even close in round 4, since I thought at least 2 of them would be virtually tied. Therefore all bets are off. Plus it's the easiest voting of the whole contest for me - no questions, no hesitations. Making it into the final four are Renegade (65%), Back in Black (63%), Wanted Dead or Alive (70%), and O Death (80%).

This is the second to last round of the season 8 winter hiatus. You know what that means....new episode on Wednesday. Usually that also means an end to Supernatural polls until the next hiatus (except for the ones asking how you liked each episode), but SpoilerTV is starting a new weekly program...scene of the episode polls. Therefore a day or two after each new episode airs, I will compile a list of noteworthy scenes for you to vote on. Of course, there will always be an other button too and you can put your favorite scene in the comments. Be on the lookout for these polls for your other favorite TV shows as well. I'm doing White Collar, Arrow, and Grimm also so if you watch those shows, please participate there too.

Also added to the fun will be a new weekly SpoilerTV mix tape, including songs heard on TV that week. Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments of that weekly article. Finally, Spoiler is looking for more ideas in the User Submitted Daily Polls. If you have an idea, click on any poll that starts with USD and you will see a blue button to submit your poll. They don't have to revolve around Supernatural, but can be as broad as you'd like. SpoilerTV is always striving to make things more interesting for TV fans and I hope you enjoy these new features. Feedback is always welcome on all new features and suggestions are encouraged.

Happy voting!


Scene Videos: (Remember this is NOT favorite scene but which song matches the scene best)

Renegade
Back in Black
Wanted Dead or Alive
O Death






Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment