Sunday, June 30, 2013

Supernatural - Ultimate Quote - 1H - Poll


Yesterday saw the defeat of many of the shortest quotes in the contest, but it was very close in several polls. Losing by only 3 votes was Sam telling Gordon that only Dean could call him Sammy. That makes the second quote from Bloodlust in a row to barely miss round 2. Also close with 48% of their polls' votes were Dean and Michael bonding over being big brothers and John giving Sam a gun when he was 9. All 3 were awesome quotes. Today marks the last day of round 1. Unless the plan has changed, the Favorite Show contest should start tomorrow. Woo hoo! I hope you all enjoy participating in that one as much as I do. The key of course is to get the word out fast and far. Supernatural has always done well in this contest. If the Favorite Show competition is delayed, we will start round 2 until it begins. As always, happy voting!



















































Quotes Too Long for Poll:

Poll 51 - Dean: "It's kind of wild right? I mean it's like they're coming right for us. Never done that before. It's like we've got a contract on us. Think it's because we're so awesome? I think it's 'cause we're so awesome." (Jus in Bello)

Poll 53 - Dean: "You cannot be in that crater back there. I can't…If you're gone, I swear I am going to strap my Beautiful Mind brother into the car and I'm going to drive us off the pier. You asked me how I was doing? Well not good. Now you said you'd be here. Where are you?" (Hello, Cruel World

Poll 55 - Dean: "Sam, come on. Oh Sam. Sam, Sam hey. Hey come here. Come here. Let me have a look at you. Oh hey look. Believe me it's not even that bad. It's not even that bad alright. Sammy. Sam! Hey, listen to me. We're going to patch you up okay. You're going to be as good as new. Huh. I'm going to take care of you. I going to take care of you. I've got you. It's my job right. Watch out for my pain in the a** little brother. Sam. Sam. Sam. Sammy! No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh God. Sam!" (AHBL1)

Poll 58 - John: "I'm surprised at you Sammy. Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye to eye on this. Killing this demon comes first. Before me, before everything." Sam: "No sir, not before everything." (Devil's Trap)

Poll 59 - Dean: "Guess what you do next? 'Sam turned his back on Dean, his face brooding and pensive.' I mean I don't know how he's doing it but this guy is doing it. I can't see your face but those are definitely your brooding and pensive shoulders. You just thought I was a d**." Sam: "Guy's good." (The Monster at the End of this Book)

Poll 60 - Dean: "We hunt demons." Andy: "What?" Sam: "Dean." Dean: "Demons and spirits. Things your worst nightmares wouldn't even touch. Sam here he's my brother." Sam: "Dean, shut up." Dean: "I'm trying. He's psychic kind of like you. Well not really like you, but see he thinks you're a murderer and he's afraid he's going to become one himself because you're all part of something that's terrible. And I hope the hell that he's wrong but I'm starting to get a little scared that he might be right." (Simon Said)

Poll 63 - Dean: "Oh I normally don't get this friendly until the second date but…" Kate: "You know we could have some fun. I always like to make new friends." Dean: "Oh sorry, I can only stay with a chick that long. Definitely not eternity." (Dead Man's Blood)


Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment