Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Supernatural - Ultimate Quote - 2B - Poll



Yesterday saw the rise of the long quote. Every quote too long to fit in the poll except 2 made it to round three, and 1 one of those was going against another long quote. Short quotes didn't fare near as well. "Sweetheart I don't do shorts" lost by 4 votes, while Sam's "blah blah blah blah" speech got 48% of the vote and his "Boop" as drugged out Sam got 46%. Special shout out to my favorite Sam quote "Low sodium freaks" which also did not make it. It's going to be one angsty end to this contest as the snarky comments are leaving in droves. Today is one of the easiest voting days of all for me because I dislike about 1/4 of the quotes in here. Sadly most of them are pretty popular so I am destined to be disappointed until they start going up against each other. Here's hoping you like the choices better than I do. Happy voting!



















































Quotes Too Long for Poll:

Poll 20 - Sam: "I am smart and so are you. You're not a grunt, Dean. You're a genius. When it comes to lore, to…you're the best damn hunter I have ever seen. Better than me. Better than dad. I believe in you Dean, so please, please believe in me too." (Trial and Error)

Poll 28 - Dean: "Hey I've got a question for you. You've seen a lot of horror movies yeah?" Kat: "I guess so." Dean: "Do me a favor. Next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in." (Asylum)

Poll - Dean & Sam in tandem: "Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam. You think you're being funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears make-up. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up…OK, ok, enough." (Mystery Spot)

Poll - Crowley: "Don't worry about…what? Like Lucifer didn't worry, or Michael, or Lilith or Alastair or Azazel didn't worry? Am I the only game piece on the board who doesn't underestimate those denim-wrapped nightmares?" (The Man who Would be KIng)


Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment