Saturday, July 27, 2013

Supernatural - Ultimate Quotes - 3B - Poll



Most quotes won big time in the last set of polls, more than usual. The fan favorite quip about how Dean always loses in rock-paper-scissors because he always picks scissors came the closest with 45% of the vote. Fans complaining a lot and "poke her with a stick" were also close with 45% and 44% of the vote respectively. Today's polls are chock full of awesome quotes, so much so that I really wish they had gone against the last set of quotes instead. I want all but 3 of these to continue to the next round. So many winners ended up in this part of the bracket that it is the most difficult day of voting for me. Hope it is easier for you. Happy voting!



























Screencap by Home of the Nutty

My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com


No comments:

Post a Comment