Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dracula - 1.01 - The Blood is Life - Best Scene Poll



Welcome to the first Dracula best scene poll. Here's how they work:

1. Polls will be posted on Sundays.
2. There will be between 10-12 options. One will always be Other.
3. You only get one vote.
4. Comments make everything more fun. Please share what you voted for and why.
5. Occasionally I will add a bonus poll. If there are polls you would like to see, please let me know in the comments. Happy voting!







As this is the pilot episode, our bonus poll will be on what aspect of Dracula you liked best. Yes, it is always a combnation of things that make a new show work, but you can always leave your other choices in the comments. In fact, that is why I picked this poll because it should encourage good discussion.





My blog
My Twitter
SpoilerTV
dahne@spoilertv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment